The Magician Neil Henry returns to Edinburgh with his show magical mindsquirm and wants to mess with your brain. Less pulling a rabbit out of a hat…more pulling a rabbit out of himself. No time to think about what has just happened or you’ll miss what’s happening right now.
What is the first thing people notice about you?
Probably my suits and bow tie. Or my pink shoes.
6 things you can’t live without during the Fringe?
- Pulled pork and crackling
- A post show beer in the pleasance dome.
- A meal at David bann. The best vegetarian restaurant !
- An evening at the whisky society.
- My glasses.
- A “man bag” to carry all the stuff I accumulate during the day.
Who are your Edinburgh Fringe Crushes this year?
Carl Donnelly. ..For making me laugh so much that my face morphs into that of a naked mole rat (Or so my girlfriend says).
Your darkest Fringe secret?
How I do everything in my show.